eSignLive Spring ’16 Release Highlights
With the eSignLive Spring ‘16 Release, you’ll have access to a number of new product capabilities that enhance the user experience, empower developers, and make it easier to use e-signatures across the organization – both locally and abroad.
Highlights of the eSignLive Spring ‘16 Release:
- New features and enhancements, including the new sender experience;
- New data centers in Europe and Australia support rapid adoption of e-signatures internationally;
- New FedRAMP compliance for U.S. government agencies wanting to leverage e-signature technology in the cloud;
- New eSignLive APEX SDK for developers building on Salesforce and the Force.com platform;
- Updated eSignLive for Salesforce app to close deals faster;
- New eSignLive for iPad app to send and sign documents on the go;
- New partner announcements and awards.
New Features and Enhancements
The eSignLive Spring ‘16 Release introduces a number of new features and enhancements to leverage the latest and greatest that e-signature technology has to offer.
- Introducing the New User Experience: We’ve made some big changes to help you get documents signed faster than ever before. The new sender experience design provides a more intuitive and modern interface for preparing and sending documents for signature. Sign up for a 30-day free trial of eSignLive to test drive our new user experience.
- Out-of-the-box Support for Digital Certificates & Smartcards: A new option for organizations who operate in industries and geographies that require personal digital certificates (“Qualified Certificates” under eIDAS). eSignLive can leverage digital certificates issued by third-party certificate authorities (CAs) or an organization’s public key infrastructure (PKI). eSignLive supports digital certificates stored on the user’s system, government-issued smartcards and hardware tokens to authenticate the digital identity of signers.
- Danish Language Support: We are adding Danish to the list of supported languages. eSignLive is available in English, French, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Korean and now in Danish for both senders and signers.
- And more!
New Global Data Centers
eSignLive is expanding into new international markets to support the continued growth and rapid expansion of e-signatures around the world. New data centers in the United Kingdom, Germany and Australia will support global e-signature adoption and meet customers’ data residency requirements. Learn more about eSignLive and data residency.
eSignLive is the first and only e-signature solution to comply with the U.S. government’s “Cloud First” initiative and FedRAMP program security standards. Contact us to find out how your agency can get started with FedRAMP-compliant e-signatures in the cloud.
New eSignLive APEX SDK
Written in APEX, the new eSignLive Software Development Kit (SDK) enables developers building on Salesforce and the Force.com platform to easily add e-signing capabilities to their apps. The SDK makes it incredibly simple to integrate e-signatures into App Cloud applications.
The eSignLive APEX SDK is now available through Github.
eSignLive for Salesforce
In the latest release, we’ve added a number of features to help you more quickly send and sign documents directly from Salesforce.
- Integration with Chatter to notify users when an eSignLive package/template is modified (i.e., sent, completed, expired, etc.);
- Support for the new Salesforce Lightning Experience;
- Support for additional eSignLive field types: radio buttons, lists and labels for auto-prepare (text tags) and auto-population (data insert and write-back);
- And more!
New eSignLive for iPad App
The new eSignLive iPad app is the perfect tool to help you securely send and sign documents on the go. The app includes offline access to your transactions, as well as a built-in dashboard to monitor and track the progress of transactions. If you’re an existing eSignLive Professional Plan user, you will be able to start using the iPad app right away – at no cost. Download the app today from the App Store.
We are proud to announce new partners who have chosen eSignLive for their e-signing needs. This past quarter, we welcomed a number of key partners to the eSignLive network – here are just a few of them!
- ISCS and eSignLive partnership enables digital business for U.S. insurers
- Drawloop integrates eSignLive for enhanced document automation in regulated industries
- E-signature partnership delivers immediate win for Ontario Insurance Brokers
Awards and Recognition
eSignLive is dedicated to building and delivering the best e-signature solution in the market. In the last quarter, we were very excited to announce the following achievements.
- #1 in Customer Satisfaction: eSignLive topped the overall satisfaction rankings in the latest G2 Crowd Winter ’16 report for the fifth consecutive time – across all small, mid-market and enterprise segments. Read the news release.
- Leader in Digital Transaction Management: eSignLive was named a leader in the Tech Spectrum™ for Digital Transaction Management, 2015 report by Aragon Research. Read the news release.
- SOC 2 Type II Attestation: eSignLive successfully completed its annual Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2 attestation, illustrating that our service is protected against unauthorized access, use and modification at all times. Download a summary of the auditor’s report from the eSignLive Trust Center.