Recorded On: Jun 20, 2017
- Nicole Sturgill, Principal Executive Advisor, Retail Banking – CEB
- Rahim Kaba, Director of Product Marketing – eSignLive by VASCO
Paper-related processes pose a significant cost to banks and are an inefficient use of employee time. E-signature solutions boost automation for banks, reducing errors and the costs incurred by these paper-dependent processes. Fifty-one percent of retail banking executives expect spending on electronic signature technology to increase over the next two years. Since nearly a quarter of banks that had digital technology in 2016 adopted it in the last two years, lessons can be learned from those that have already made the transition.1
However, it is not about the bottom line, in a recent study 42% of global customers preferred digital channels however 30% of customers opening an account online had to go to the branch to sign paperwork. Enabling digital account opening for customers with electronic signatures allows for a true end-to-end process. As consumers continue to incorporate digital interactions into their daily activities, retail banking executives have the opportunity to streamline their own processes to improve the customer journey across all delivery channels, including online, mobile, call center and modernizing the in-branch experience.
Watch this on-demand webinar with industry experts Nicole Sturgill of CEB and Rahim Kaba of eSignLive to uncover:
- Valuable insights gleaned from CEB’s latest retail banking report
- How consumers are banking now, including their preferred journeys for account opening and receiving customer support
- Features, capabilities, and requirements of best-in-class e-signature solutions
- Examples of how leading banks are incorporating e-signature across their branch, call center, online and mobile channels
Watch This On-Demand Webcast!