Recorded On: May 29, 2018
- Rahim Kaba, Director Product Marketing - OneSpan
- TJ Witte, Engagement Manager - OneSpan
- Mike Sisk, Contributing Editor - American Banker (Moderator)
Because e-signature technology is a shared service that is “reusable” across the enterprise--and not some siloed application--deploying the technology is a powerful way for financial institutions to advance their broader, ambitious digitization agendas.
In this on-demand webinar, we share best practices for deploying e-signature technology based on qualitative research involving five top banks and insurance carriers, and we explain how one bank achieved an estimated $50 million in technology reusability.
- The three levels of shared-services maturity, and how to benchmark against peers
- How to go-live sooner with e-signatures using a modular, MVP approach
- Tips for winning internal adoption