How E-Signatures Build a Secure & Compliant eMortgage Foundation
While the industry has been talking about the paperless eMortgage for years, the main focus has been digitizing the application. However, new regulations, technologies and customer expectations are driving digitization all the way through to the closing table. Today, the end-to-end eMortgage is within reach. This eBook explains how banks, credit unions and lenders can take a step-by-step approach to automating their mortgage processes.
- Quickly start with e-signatures by digitizing the application package - and process approvals within 24 hours
- Deliver eDisclosures through an e-signature platform and prove compliance with TRID rules
- Offer borrowers the ability to e-sign the many verification forms required for underwriting
- Work with title companies, eNotaries and other stakeholders to adopt hybrid and full eClosings
- Select a flexible e-signature solution that can support all aspects of the mortgage process
- Offer the modern, convenient experience customers expect - and cut costs while doing it