E-signatures are strongly in place in life insurance and Celent expects the trend to gain momentum. Insurers are removing paper from everyday processes and electronic signatures provide a secure means to offer customers a user-friendly end-to-end digital experience.
This 37 page except of Celent’s Putting a Lock on STP – Life Insurance E-Signature Vendors 2017 offers unique insights into the current electronic signature market. It reviews how the technology has advanced, current and potential use cases of e-signatures for life insurance, and provides an in depth comparison of vendors across the globe. The report highlights:
E-Signatures in Life Insurance
- There is an increase in insurers using e-signatures in life, health, and annuity insurance
- A rapid evolution of consumer technology is driving higher adoption
- Regulation around the world have allowed for cross border acceptance of e-signatures
The Growth of E-Signature Technology
- New technology advancements have allowed for more deployment options
- Mobile devices have expanded the use of Web for capturing e-signatures
- Modern e-signature methods have emerged ranging from click to sign to biometric signature data
E-Signature Vendor Comparison
- See Celent’s recommendations on where to get started
- Review the e-signatures for life insurance checklist when considering vendors
- Deep dive into an overview of the top e-signature vendor solutions with an emphasis on technology, functionality, service capabilities, and customer base
Download this analyst report now!
For more details on this report and e-signatures for life insurance agencies join eSignLive and analyst Colleen Risk from Celent for a webcast about E-Signatures: Changing Landscape for Life Insurers.