E-signatures for Government
Partner with an electronic signature expert with deep domain, industry and implementation experience, and who is committed to your success
Our Government Customers
Most e-signature deployments across DoD, Federal and State and Local governments
First e-signature solution to be granted authorization to Operate (ATO) under the Federal Risk and Authorization Program
Support for FIPS PUB 140-2, SHA-1 and SHA-2 encryption standards and SOC-2
Meets security standards of and certified by NIST, JITC, and NIAP
13 JITC Awards
Tested and awarded 13 certifications by the US Dept. of Defense
Supports government CAC and PIV smart cards for added security
Our team has decades of experience implementing e-signatures in government across a wide range of use cases. This includes: high-volume government-to-business (G2B) transactions and large-scale enterprise deployments – both on-premise and on the cloud.
- Procurement contracts and vendor agreements
- Municipal minutes, resolutions and ordinances
- Task and action order forms
- Licensing and permits for citizens and businesses
- Munition request and other controls
- Recruiting and on-boarding forms
- HR and personnel forms
- Purchase and expense request forms
- And more
The US Joint Chiefs of Staff began using OneSpan Sign back in 1997. Since then, we’ve gained the most in-depth knowledge of how to secure e-signing workflows across all government, and we are continuously innovating to ensure our solutions are:
- Easy and secure for citizens, partners and staff to use
- Compliant with the most stringent government security standards
- Provide strong non-repudiation and legal protection
- Flexible and scalable to support your evolving government needs
- Cost-effective regardless of your user and document volumes
Web ApplicationLearn more
Start e-signing within minutes for just $20 per user per month with our ‘out of the box’ web app.
Developer API / SDKLearn more
Fully customize and integrate e-signatures with your applications and systems.
Mobile ApplicationLearn more
Provide users with a fully optimized mobile e-signing app right ‘out of the box’.
Mobile API / SDKLearn more
Customize your mobile e-signing app to create a unique, customer experience.
Our Customer Commitment
Net Promoter Score
[OneSpan Sign] came onboard with a full complement of knowledgeable personnel who were able to help us cut through a lot of roadblocks