The eSignLive Digital Mortgage Difference
Automate the mortgage process on a single platform built on decades of lending experience
Easy for borrowers, notaries, lenders and investors to engage in the mortgage loan process. Delivers trusted and convenient user experiences to increase adoption and shorten transaction completion.
Compliant with the most stringent cloud and document security standards. Meets ESIGN, UETA and MISMO that set standards for electronic documents that are pooled, sold and securitized.
Provides a single platform with a wide range of data segregation and deployment options (SaaS in the cloud and on-premises) to meet your IT and business requirements.Download the eSignLive Digital Mortgage solution overview
Single Platform Solution
An end-to-end digital mortgage solution built on a single platform capable of managing the full spectrum of mortgage processes
- eSignLive’s eSignature service ensures that mortgage application disclosures comply with the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) rule
- Consumers can e-sign with a simple click from any device
- eSignLive’s eClosing service enables review, signing and notarization of documents in the mortgage closing package
- Allows the seamless transfer of the mortgage eNote to eVault Manager
- eSignLive’s eVault Manager assures the transfer and secure storage of the authoritative copy of the mortgage eNote
- Connects to the MERS eRegistry, where eNotes are maintained in their native SMART Doc format
A single platform solution that seamlessly connects to every component of the closing and vaulting process.
- Integrate with any LOS and Doc Prep system
- eSign and eNotarize all of your documents and complete the entire closing process digitally
- Automatically receive and store final documents and audit trails
- Manage and track the ownership and chain of custody of documents within a secure eVault
- Mortgage transactions are automatically registered within the MERS eRegistry
- For enterprise-wide deployments, support for multiple eVault databases on a single registry
Easy to Use
An intuitive experience throughout the mortgage process to drive high adoption
- Deliver disclosures and documents in the closing package to borrowers across any channel.
- White-label the process to protect your brand and maintain trust across the transaction.
- Borrowers conveniently sign anywhere, on any device.
- Facilitate the review, signing and notarization of documents at the closing table.
- Capture signatures, apply the notary’s seal and log information pertaining to the closing process in the integrated eJournal.
- Secured by the most comprehensive audit trails in the market.
- Enable the full digital processing of a closed mortgage.
- Intuitive admin console enables document custodians and servicers to register the note with MERS
- Seamlessly transfer notes to other entities (such as Fannie Mae and investors) and other e-vaults.
Meet legal, regulatory and IT compliance requirements out-of-the-box
- Full compliance with ESIGN and UETA provides lenders peace of mind in adhering to TRID’s “know before you owe” rule.
- eSignLive’s eVault Manager maintains a single, authoritative copy of the mortgage note and full chain of custody across the loan process.
- Tracks the transaction at every step, making it easy to demonstrate compliance.
- The only eSignature and eClosing service provider to capture both a static AND a patented visual audit trail of the signing and notarization process – as experienced by borrowers.
- Replays all web and mobile screens presented.
- Flexible deployment architecture gives you control over how and where data and documents are stored.
- Deploy the solution in a public cloud, private cloud or on-premises according to your IT and business requirements.
Built on market-leading cloud infrastructure services and trusted by the some of the world’s most security-conscious organizations
State-of-the-art data centers with military-grade security of facilities.
Hosted on Amazon Web Service’s world-class cloud infrastructure services.
Compliant with the most stringent global security standards, including SOC 2.
Recognizes our commitment to maintain the strictest controls over cloud security and data protection.
Full document and database-level encryption using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption.
eSignLive’s eVault Manager ensures the security and ownership of the mortgage note’s authoritative copy through its lifecycle.
Our solutions are built on decades of experience helping banks and lenders achieve paperless processes
15+ years helping organizations manage and track the lifecycle of financial assets.
Pioneering participant in industry standards associations such as MERS, MISMO and the Electronic Signatures and Records Association (ESRA).
Used by the world’s top banks and lenders, including Wells Fargo, US Bank and RBC Royal Bank. 11 of the top 20 North American banks use eSignLive for their most trusted B2C applications.
eSignLive is the preferred provider for CUNA, which represents over 6,200 credit unions in the U.S.
Consistently ranked #1 in customer satisfaction and support by third-party software review sites such as G2 Crowd and TrustRadius.
Count on us for white-glove treatment before and after you become a customer.
Scales quickly and cost-effectively across your organization as your needs grow
Supports multiple tenants and eVault databases on a single registry, allowing segregated storage for multiple lines of business.
Implement the solution as a shared service that can be easily accessed by any group or division.
Fulfill company-wide needs using a centralized platform.
Load-tested to a capacity of 3 billion documents per year.
Hosted on redundant infrastructures and provides a carrier-grade availability SLA of 99.999%.View up-time percentages