The eSignLive Summer ’17 Release includes new and exciting product capabilities that we’ve brought to market in the last quarter, as well as additional features that we’ll be introducing shortly. The eSignLive Summer ’17 Release includes:
- New eSignLive features and enhancements, including document visibility and enhanced multi-factor authentication;
- New and updated apps and connectors to add e-signature capabilities to your existing business applications;
- Mobile solutions to send and sign documents on the go;
- Awards & recognition
If you missed our product briefing webcast, you can watch it here.
Features & Enhancements
The eSignLive Summer ‘17 Release introduces a number of new features and enhancements to leverage the latest and greatest that e-signature technology has to offer.
- Document Visibility: Sending documents for signature to multiple recipients but need to control which documents in the transaction each recipient can view? Document visibility lets senders create a transaction with multiple documents and limit which documents recipients can see and sign. Available as part of v11.0.5 (for API clients) and v11.1 (via the eSignLive web app).
- Multi-factor Authentication: With the increased frequency of data breaches and fraud, organizations want peace-of-mind with respect to who they are transacting with. eSignLive now integrates with DIGIPASS Authenticators to validate the identity of signers and authorize the approval of each document in the transaction. Available as part of v11.3. Download our authentication white paper to learn how to leverage multi-factor authentication as part of your e-signature processes.
- Updated API and SDKs (e.g., Java, .NET)
- And more!
Apps & Connectors
We have been hard at work making updates to our connectors and introducing new integrations with popular business and enterprise solutions. Get up and running quickly with e-signatures in the applications you already use:
- eSignLive for Microsoft Dynamics CRM v2.0: Our latest release of eSignLive for Microsoft Dynamics CRM supports both Dynamics 365 and on-premises versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016. The solution gives you the power to customize eSignLive for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to fully automate your organization’s sales processes.
- Also, check out our new integrations with Nintex SharePoint and Salesforce CPQ.
View our growing list of available eSignLive apps and connectors.
eSignLive leverages mobile technology to give you the power to prepare, send and sign e-signature transactions on the go.
- Updated iOS App: The eSignLive mobile app is the perfect tool to help you securely send and sign documents on the go. In this release, we made enhancements to the app such as allowing you to use templates offline. Download the app for iOS today.
- New Android App: We will be launching our new mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets (coming soon!).
- Mobile SDKs: If you’re looking to integrate e-signing capabilities to your own mobile apps, check out our SDKs for Android and iOS.
Awards and Recognition
eSignLive is dedicated to building and delivering the best e-signature solution in the market. In the last quarter, we were very excited to announce the following achievements:
- FinDEVr London 2017 Finalist: FinDEVr showcases the latest tools and platforms from the technology side of fintech to hundreds of developers, VPs and CTOs. eSignLive was named a finalist for FinDEVr London 2017 and on June 13th, we will be demonstrating how e-signatures can enable a 100% mobile account opening process.
- SOC 2 Type II Attestation (Update): eSignLive successfully completed its annual Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2 attestation, illustrating that our service is protected against unauthorized access, use and modification at all times. Download a summary of the auditor’s report from the eSignLive Trust Center.
- BMO, a Celent Model Bank 2017: BMO was recently recognized as the Celent Model Bank 2017 award winner for “Process Automation”. As part of its digital transformation initiative, BMO implemented an enterprise-wide eForms and eSignature shared services platform to provide a responsive UX across its account opening processes. Download the case study.