eSignLive Spring ’17 Release Highlights
eSignLive’s Spring ‘17 Release represents a round-up of new and exciting product capabilities that we’ve brought to market in the last quarter, as well as additional features that we’ll be introducing shortly.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ESIGNLIVE SPRING ’17 RELEASE
- New eSignLive features and enhancements, including document visibility, event notifications, and evidence summary report customization;
- New Digital Mortgage solution
- New and updated apps and connectors to add e-signature capabilities to your existing business applications;
- Mobile solutions to send and sign documents on the go;
- New Android SDK to integrate e-signing capabilities into your Android mobile apps;
- Awards and recognition
If you missed our product briefing webcast, you can watch it here.
NEW ESIGNLIVE FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
- Document Visibility: Sending documents for signature to multiple recipients but need to control which documents in the transaction each recipient can view? Document visibility lets senders create a transaction with multiple documents and limit which documents recipients can see and sign. Available as part of v11.0.5 (for API clients) and v11.1 (via the eSignLive web app).
- Event Notifications: Get real-time notifications of signer events related to transactions sent for e-signature such as when the signer opened and signed a document. Available as part of v.10.13.14 and v11.0.5 for API clients hosting the signing experience in an iframe.
- Evidence Summary Report Customization: Customize the evidence summary report audit trail with your company logo and other brand attributes to put your organization’s brand front and center. Available as part of v11.0.5.
- And more!
Our new end-to-end Digital Mortgage Solution supports the mortgage process from disclosures to origination to closing through to investors. The comprehensive, single platform solution taps into today’s broad digital mortgage ecosystem – including integration of SMART Docs and the eVault registration process with the MERS eRegistry. The solution includes three independent services – eSignature, eClosing and eVaulting – to help enable borrowers, lenders and investors engage in a fully digital mortgage process. We will be introducing the solution at the National Technology Mortgage Banking Conference in Chicago on March 26-29. Contact us to learn more or watch a demo of the solution.
NEW AND UPDATED APPS & CONNECTORS
- eSignLive for Nintex SharePoint: The eSignLive for Nintex SharePoint connector makes it easy to add configurable drag-and-drop e-signature actions to an existing workflow design, so you can customize and build a workflow that fits your key business processes. Download this connector.
- eSignLive for Salesforce – Now FedRAMP Compliant: The eSignLive for Salesforce connector is now available in a FedRAMP compliant cloud. U.S. government agencies looking to implement e-signatures in Salesforce now have immediate access to an approved solution to meet their cloud-first initiatives.
- eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ: The eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick) connector helps you quickly obtain secure and compliant electronic signatures for sales quotes, proposals, contracts and invoices generated in Salesforce CPQ. Contact us to learn more.
View our growing list of available eSignLive apps and connectors.
eSignLive leverages mobile technology to give you the power to prepare, send and sign e-signature transactions on the go.
- Updated eSignLive iOS App: The eSignLive iOS app is the perfect tool to help you securely send and sign documents on the go. In this release, we made enhancements to the app such as allowing you to pull documents to you transaction from iCloud, adding a group of contacts as recipients, and access o shared templates across your organization.
- New eSignLive Android SDK: Introducing our new Android SDK to help you integrate e-signing capabilities into your Android mobile apps. We’re pleased to add the Android SDK to our portfolio of development tools to support Android app developers. Get the Android SDK.
- “Smile & Sign”: VASCO and eSignLive jointly introduced its “Smile & Sign” mobile innovation at Finovate Europe in London, UK. The solution brings together next-gen biometrics (e.g., “selfie”
authentication), fraud analytics and mobile e-signatures to help organizations deliver secure and convenient mobile experiences. We were one of 70 companies hand-picked to demonstrate in front of more than 1,500 fintech innovators. Watch the on-stage demo.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
eSignLive is dedicated to building and delivering the best e-signature solution in the market. In the last quarter, we were very excited to announce the following achievements:
- “Clear Market Leader”: Forrester Research released its Vendor Landscape, E-Signature Q4 2016 report,
naming eSignLive as a “clear market leader” and highlighting that “regulated industries and demanding B2C environments are eSignLive’s sweet spots.” Read the report.
- Best Software for Enterprise Sales Teams: eSignLive was recognized
as the best e-signature solution for enterprise sales teams in G2 Crowd’s Best Software for Sales Teams list for 2017. In addition, eSignLive topped the overall satisfaction rankings in the latest G2 Crowd Fall ’16 report for the sixth consecutive
time. Read the report.
- ACT-IAC Igniting Innovation Showcase and Awards 2017: Built using eSignLive’s SharePoint workflows, the U.S Census Bureau’s ‘Cloud-first Digital Performance Management’ system has been selected amongst 114 submissions as a finalist. Designed to recognize innovative solutions in government IT problem solving, the showcase and awards ceremony will take place on March 14, 2017.
- HIPAA Compliance: eSignLive is committed to helping healthcare and life sciences organizations meet compliance requirements by ensuring all information is secure. eSignLive achieved compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), which outlines requirements for the management, storage and transmission of protected health information.