eSignLive Spring ’15 Release Highlights
With the e-SignLive Spring ‘15 Release, you’ll have access to a number of new product capabilities that will help improve the way you work and achieve higher rates of adoption.
Highlights of the Spring ’15 Release of e-SignLive include:
- New features and enhancements in e-SignLive, including new groups and permissions capabilities
- Enhanced e-SignLive for Salesforce app to help you close deals faster
- Updated mobile solutions to support your organization’s mobile strategies
- New strategic partnerships with industry leaders such as Xpertdoc, GMC Software, Linedata Capitalstream and the Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO)
New Features and Enhancements in e-SignLive
The Spring ‘15 Release of e-SignLive introduces a number of new features and enhancements to help you leverage the latest and greatest that e-signature technology has to offer.
- Groups and permissions: The new delegate access feature provides you with the ability to grant access to your e-SignLive transactions to one or more users in your organization. This offers a quick and easy way for managers and other colleagues in your company to monitor and manage transactions in the event of absence.
- Optimized mobile signing: In the Winter ’15 Release, we introduced a new responsive design that makes it even easier for signers to e-sign documents on small form factor devices such as smartphones. In this release, we’ve enhanced this capability to support additional signing scenarios including form fields, in-person signing, changing signers and much more.
- Updated SDKs: We make it even easier to integrate e-signatures with your web applications and home-grown systems for true straight-through processing with our latest .Net and Java software development kits (SDKs).
- And more!
These capabilities will be available in the e-SignLive Sandbox environment on May 14, 2015 and the e-SignLive production environment on May 17, 2015. Watch our product briefing webcast or read the e-SignLive Release Notes to learn more.
e-SignLive for Salesforce
In the Spring ’15 Release of the e-SignLive for Salesforce app, we’ve added a number of features to help you more quickly send and sign documents directly from Salesforce.
- Standard and custom Salesforce object support
- Text anchors to automatically generate signature blocks and fields
- Select documents from Salesforce (document library, attachments, feeds, etc.)
- Built-in reminders
- Q&A user authentication
- And much more!
New Mobile Releases
Businesses are looking for ways to support their mobile workers and customers in a variety of ways. The following are new e-SignLive mobile solutions to help support the evolving mobile strategies within your organization.
- Updated Mobile SDK: Our next generation mobile SDK for iOS helps you add e-signing capabilities to your iOS app.
A Growing Number of Strategic Partnerships
The e-SignLive partner ecosystem continues to grow! This past quarter, we established key partnerships with several industry leading organizations to bring value to our customers and extend our partners’ offerings.
- Xpertdoc: Xpertdoc has integrated e-SignLive into its customer communications management (CCM) platform to help insurance carriers streamline customer communications that require secure delivery, signature and storage. We’ve also teamed up with Xpertdoc to develop a joint solution that automates the entire document transaction lifecycle – from document generation to e-signature – directly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- GMC Software: The tightly integrated e-SignLive and GMC Inspire solution creates an end-to-end digital process that delivers personalized digital communications to customers across channels.
- Linedata Capitalstream: e-SignLive is now available in the latest version of Linedata Capitalstream’s solution for the investment management and credit industries to facilitate the e-signing of documents.
- Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO): Our strategic partnership with IBAO offers insurance brokers with tailored pricing and capabilities to address the unique needs of brokers in Ontario.
Awards and Recognition
Silanis is dedicated to building and delivering the best e-signature solution in the market. In the last quarter, we were very excited to announce the following achievements with e-SignLive.
- G2 Crowd:
e-SignLive earned the highest customer satisfaction score and NPS in G2 Crowd’s latest Spring 2015 Grid for E-Signature. Based on over 1,300 real user reviews, the report highlights how e-SignLive continues to lead against DocuSign and Adobe Document Cloud across all customer segments. Get complimentary access to the report.
KMWorld, a leading information provider serving the Knowledge Management systems market, named e-SignLive by Silanis in its annual ranking of “100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management.” Learn more about this announcement.