- Aviv Lubell, Sales Development, Government and Defense – eSignLive by Vasco
- François Leblanc, Director of Technical Sales – eSignLive by Vasco
Canadian government agencies and departments are modernizing the way they do business with staff, suppliers and citizens. Going digital – eliminating paper-based processes – is an important strategy towards improving costs, accountability, security, efficiency and productivity. For this reason, government employees and military personnel have been using electronic signatures to sign forms, task orders, requisitions and other documents for over two decades. The US Army, City of Camrose, and the General Services Administration (GSA) are all using electronic signatures to improve service to their constituents, while also reducing costs and administrative efforts.
In this complimentary webinar, a team of experts will share best practices on how to strike the right balance between customer experience and security when implementing e-signatures for internal to citizen facing processes. You’ll also hear the answers to common questions raised by government workers, including:
- What are e-signatures and how do they differ from digital signatures?
- Where are e-signatures being adopted within government? How are other organizations using them?
- What are the security and legal best practices we need to consider?
- What kinds of integration options are available?
- How does it work?