An Introduction to Digital Transformation with Electronic Signatures
- Richard Medina, Principal Consultant and Co-Founder, Doculabs
- Alan Carter, International Business Architect, eSignLive by VASCO
- Olivier Richard, Sales Development Representative, eSignLive by VASCO
Electronic signatures are hardly a new, cutting-edge technology. Organizations of all sizes that are using esignatures have transformed the way they serve both internal staff and their customers and partners – offering a more convenient and efficient digital experience.
Join eSignlive and AIIM for this information-packed presentation, where we will provide an overview of the basic terminology, concepts, and laws related to electronic signatures and answer the most frequently asked questions on the topic including:
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a digital signature?
- How can you prove who e-signed?
- What legal and compliance requirements do we need to consider, especially considering eIDAS?
- What ROI metrics have others reported?
- What do signers need in order to e-sign?
- How do we get started? What’s the effort?
If you are just beginning to investigate esignatures for your organization, or if you are new to an esignature project team, join this discussion and even see a brief demo of esignatures in action. With this solid foundation, you will be able to get your esignature project off to a fast and successful start!