Recorded On: February 13, 2019
- François Leblanc, Director of Technical Sales - OneSpan
- Pragni Sanghvi, Product Marketing Manager - OneSpan
It’s no secret that forms and paper documents slow down the pace of business. eSignatures have been a huge help in speeding up the pace, however, many organizations still view it only as something that is bolted on at the end of a business process; but this isn’t eSignatures’ only function.
eSignatures have the technology to change everything. Once paired with your content management system(s) and your customer communication management technologies, it can transform paper-based workflows into ones that generate revenue, enabling your organization to achieve faster growth and a competitive advantage.
Watch this recorded webinar featuring Pragni Sanghvi, Product Marketing Manager and Francois Leblanc, Director of Technical Sales at OneSpan as they discuss the value that eSignature workflow content automation can bring to your operations to support your digital business transformation strategy. They provide a walk-through of an optimized workflow in a popular Information Management System, SharePoint Online, to illustrate how enterprises can digitize their content processes and enhance their customer & partner journeys.
Key topics covered:
- Key digital business trends and the role of workflow and content automation
- How eSignatures can help increase productivity and your bottom line when integrated with your existing systems
- How to hit the ground running and implementation best practices