Recorded on: May 10th, 2017
- Peter Czarnecki, Customer Success Representative – eSignLive by VASCO
- Mauro Franco, Senior Sales Engineer – eSignLive by VASCO
Organizations of all sizes are using e-signature technology to transform the way they serve customers by offering a more convenient and efficient digital experience. If your organization is planning its digital transformation, if you’re investigating e-signatures, or if you are new to a project team interested in the technology, watch this complimentary webinar to quickly get up to speed on this strategic technology.
In this information-packed presentation, we provide an overview of the basic terminology, concepts and laws related to electronic signatures and answer the most frequently asked questions on the topic including:
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a digital signature?
- How can you prove who e-signed?
- What legal and compliance requirements do we need to consider?
- What ROI metrics have others reported?
- What do signers need in order to e-sign?
- How do we get started? What’s the cost? What’s the effort?
With this solid foundation, you will be able to get your e-signature project off to a fast and successful start.