Recorded On: February 9th, 2017
Length: 60 minutes
- Richard Medina, Principal Consultant and Co-Founder, Doculabs
- Alan Carter, International Business Architect, eSignLive by VASCO
- Olivier Richard, Sales Development Representative, eSignLive by VASCO
Electronic signatures are hardly a new, cutting-edge technology. Organizations of all sizes that are using e-signatures have transformed the way they serve both internal staff and their customers and partners – offering a more convenient and efficient digital experience.
Watch this information-packed presentation, hosted by AIIM and featuring a guest speaker from DocuLabs, where we will provide an overview of the basic terminology, concepts, and laws related to electronic signatures and answer the most frequently asked questions on the topic including:
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a digital signature?
- How can you prove who e-signed?
- What legal and compliance requirements do we need to consider, especially considering eIDAS?
- What ROI metrics have others reported?
- What do signers need in order to e-sign?
- How do we get started? What’s the effort?
If you are just beginning to investigate e-signatures for your organization, or if you are new to an e-signature project team, join this discussion and even see a brief demo of e-signatures in action. With this solid foundation, you will be able to get your e-signature project off to a fast and successful start!