Recorded On: January 30, 2018
- Tom Lybeck, Moderator, Alliance Manager – CUNA Strategic Services
- Fred Onorato, Regional Sales Manager – eSignLive by VASCO
As credit unions strive to become 100% digital, electronic signatures are a key enabling technology to help increase efficiency and offer a superior member experience. CUNA reports that e-signatures are being used by 77% of credit unions for loan applications, member service agreements, mortgage renewals, board documents, HR and supplier contracts and more – resulting in significant time and cost savings. Despite impressive adoption, many have automated only a handful of online processes, and there remains tremendous opportunity to further digitize within the industry.
In this 30 minute webinar, we share best practices for becoming a paperless credit union and answer the most frequently asked electronic signature questions.
- Advanced e-signature use cases including in-branch signing and mortgage
- Tips for maximizing e-signature adoption and use
- Top requirements for a scalable e-signature solution
- Key differentiators that matter
- Integration with your LoS
For more information on e-signatures success stories read our whitepaper on Credit Union Case Studies.