Recorded On: Jun 1, 2017
- Jeannine Mulliner, Content Development Manager – eSignLive by VASCO
- Joseph McKairnes, Sr. Systems Engineer – eSignLive by VASCO
Business and government HR departments are leading the digital charge, looking for cost-efficient tools to remove paper from recruiting, onboarding and signing processes throughout the employee lifecycle. Organizations and agencies are turning to electronic signatures to help transform their processes, integrate a complete end-to-end digital workflow and, ultimately, make it easier for all parties to e-sign HR documents.
This one hour on-demand webinar reviews how the federal government and organizations like the U.S. Census Bureau are using FedRAMP compliant e-signatures to modernize the government HR function.
Learn how electronic signatures solve common HR challenges:
- Compress annual performance review cycles by 70%
- Accelerate new hire onboarding with remote e-signing
- Attract top talent with modern tech tools
- Eliminate 80% of the military recruiter’s workload
- Do more with less by eliminating paper, shipping and administration
- Get up and running immediately, for rapid results
Our e-signature experts also cover security, privacy and authentication options, including CAC/PIV.
This webinar will help you and your team embrace the advantages of going digital.
For more information on the use cases of electronic signatures in HR download The Case for E-Signatures in Human Resources (HR) whitepaper.