Recorded On: March 15, 2018
- Sasha Bordonaro – Sales Development Representative, OneSpan
- Patrick Albert – Business Architect, OneSpan
- Jim Ericson - Consultant, Editor Emeritus, Information Management (Moderator)
Electronic signatures are not a new innovation but many organizations are missing opportunities to optimize the technology as part of a superior experience for internal staff, customers and partners. In this 60 minute information-packed presentation, we provide an overview of the terminology, concepts, and laws related to electronic signatures and answer the most frequently asked questions on the topic including:
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a digital signature?
- How can you prove who e-signed?
- What legal and compliance requirements do we need to consider?
- What ROI metrics have others reported?
- What do signers need in order to e-sign?
- How do we get started? What’s the cost?
- What’s the effort?
We also show you a demo – so whether you’re beginning to investigate e-signatures or are working towards a digital transformation initiative for your organization, you’ll want to view this on-demand discussion.