Recorded On: Mar 8, 2017
- Alyson Clarke, Principal Analyst – Forrester Research
- Rahim Kaba, Director Product Marketing – eSignLive by VASCO
There is increasing pressure on banks and their digital team to deliver a transformational customer journey. According to Forrester Research*, banks can create a competitive advantage by integrating both human and digital elements into all customer touchpoints to provide more personalized banking experiences. In parallel, banks can leverage the power of digital to improve operational processes and digitally empower employees so that they can move to a digital business.
Watch eSignLive and guest speaker Alyson Clarke, in this 60 minute presentation on:
- How e-signatures are critical to driving your bank’s digital initiatives forward;
- Best practices for digitally onboarding customers across all banking channels;
- How to equip your mobile sales team to close deals faster and modernize the customer journey;
- Empowering banking employees to eliminate manual work, errors and data rekeying
*”Trends 2016: North American Digital Banking”, by Alyson Clarke, Forrester Research, Inc., April 29, 2016.