Recorded on: Jun 21, 2017
- Colleen Risk, Senior Analyst – Celent
- Andrea Masterton, Director Corporate Marketing – eSignLive by VASCO
The process of buying life insurance and receiving post-issue service is becoming increasingly digitized – driven by customer expectations for convenience and ease. Electronic signatures are enabling this digital transformation.
In response to the accelerated adoption, Celent recently published the report, “Putting a Lock On Straight-Through Processing – Life Insurance E-Signature Vendors 2017”. The research aimed to answer the questions: “how is e-signature technology transforming the life insurance customer experience”; “who are the main vendors?”; and “what are the common components of a solution?”.
The answers to these questions are shared in this on-demand webcast, hosted by LOMA. Watch it to learn what to look for in a solution, hear an update on how the vendor landscape has changed and takeaway these highlights:
- Top e-signature solution requirements
- How to evaluate and differentiate vendors
- Perceived and real obstacles to continued adoption
- E-Signature Case Studies in Life Insurance
For more information about e-signatures in life insurance, download the Celent report highlighted in this webcast: “Putting a Lock On Straight-Through Processing – Life Insurance E-Signature Vendors 2017”.