Recorded on: July 19, 2016
- Amanda Ketelaars, Operations Manager, Mitchell & Whale Insurance Brokers
- Andrea Masterton, Director Corporate Marketing, OneSpan
Canadian adoption of emerging technologies like electronic signatures is accelerating, driven by heightened consumer expectations for more efficient business. As a result, insurance brokers looking to remain competitive need to offer their clients the convenience of doing business on their schedule – anytime, anywhere.
E-signature adoption is a clear strategy; it enables brokers to serve clients faster, provides a more convenient and efficient experience, leads to greater customer loyalty and word-of-mouth referrals.
If you’re interested in learning how your brokerage can delight customers by adopting e-signatures, watch this webinar and hear how Mitchell & Whale Insurance Brokers have joined other Canadian peers like Gillons, Petley-Hare and Beyond Insurance Brokers in successfully implementing this technology.
In this webcast you will gain insight into:
- Where to start when adding e-signing to your brokerage
- What type of e-signatures work best
- Benefits, results and challenges experienced
- Lessons learned
- Legal and security requirements