Report on User Authentication for E-Signatures
This user authentication paper provides guidance on how to create a trusted digital transaction by implementing the right user identity authentication method. It answers questions like:
- How to select the right authentication for my process?
- How do I implement strong authentication, without making the process difficult for the customer?
- Can I leverage existing credentials?
- Can I adjust my authentication criteria for different transactions and processes?
- What are other organizations using? What best practices do they rely on?
- What authentication is available out-of-the-box with e-signatures? When do I need to integrate with other systems? Will I have to pay additional fees?