Over the past five years, financial institutions have been adopting e-signatures for a variety of e-signature use cases in banking. As digitization efforts mature, banks are expanding electronic signature capability beyond early applications and looking for ways to extend the ROI of e-signatures throughout the enterprise.
This paper offers guidance to banks of all sizes seeking to answer questions like:
- Where are banks focusing their digitization efforts?
- Which use cases are best suited to e-signature? and where to start?
- What is the best expansion path?
- What are the common challenges in going digital?
- What are the latest e-signature trends in banking?