About SunTrust Bank
With 1,497 bank branches across the Southern United States, SunTrust is a regional banking power committed to applying a personal touch to its consumer, business, corporate and institutional clients.
Recognizing the need to go digital to enhance client experience and remove paper costs and inefficiencies, the bank launched a Digital Enterprise initiative. This umbrella program included a number of projects, including standardizing on an e-signature solution. For e-signatures, the approach was simple. The bank wanted to lay the groundwork at the enterprise level to ensure a uniform, consistent approach to e-signing across its operations - starting with Treasury.
In Treasury, the transformation of the signing process proved dramatic. Before deploying OneSpan Sign, closing service agreements took an average of four days. With e-signatures, it's two days or less. The speed and access to mobile signing has made an impression on busy customers.
- Cut agreement closings from 4 days to 2
- Eliminated email complaints; improved customer satisfaction
- Faster signing accelerates time to revenue
- Public cloud option launched initial deployment fast
- Can scale quickly across the enterprise
- Easy experience for signers and senders encourages adoption