From the Center for Digital Government
State and local government organizations are going digital. The more they integrate digital technology into their operations, the greater the need for electronic signatures. Written by the Center for Digital Government, this paper explains how state and local government organizations such as the City of North Las Vegas, City of Sacramento, Kentucky Department of Natural Resources and many others are using e-signature technology.
- Your peers have automated internal, partner-facing and citizen-facing processes - from City resolutions to vendor contracts and renovation permits
- E-signatures help do more with less - improve service delivery, enable mobile decisions, cut costs, and improve operational efficiencies
- Mobile, face-to-face, and remote e-signing scenarios are transforming the way government gets documents signed
- To increase transparency through digital audit trails, eliminate missing signatures with workflow rules, and get more out of your existing digital tools (Salesforce, Box, SharePoint, Nintex, etc.)
- To get started quickly and easily, with a shoestring budget and no IT resources
This is a valuable resource for decision-makers looking to go digital and paperless.
For more information about e-signatures in State and Local agencies read more about our Government Success Stories.