OneMain (formerly Springleaf Financial Services) provides subprime direct-to-consumer loans. Today, 99.1% of all its loans are e-signed, both in-branch and online. But just a few years ago, that wasn’t the case. In 2008, OneMain did not have an online lending channel – and online competition threatened its market share.
Learn how this lender took a phased approach and implemented e-signatures in the call center and online channels, then expanded electronic signatures to its branch network. In 2017, OneMain will complete its e-signature roll-out to 1,700 branches, where the majority of its loans are transacted.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE ONEMAIN CASE STUDY
- Firsthand insights from the Director of IT and IT VP of Application Systems
- Online and in-branch workflows
- Key e-signature evaluation requirements
- Why the lender chose to deploy on-premises
- ROI benefits, including the increase in loan volume
- Front-end and back-end improvements, including phenomenal paper savings