The consumer appetite for mobile apps will continue to grow exponentially, but life insurance carriers have yet to meet that demand, says Aite.
In this 31-page report, Aite lays out the state of the industry’s mobile apps and usability, with 41 of the top 50 life carriers represented. While life carriers have developed e-apps, many still require a wet signature – breaking the digital experience. Get Aite’s insights into which e-signature vendors can best support carriers for building a digital and mobile strategy and overcome common concerns around audits, security and legacy integration.
- Survey results from consumers and executives: mobile experience, installation, functionality, security and strategy
- E-Signature vendor comparison: See how OneSpan sign stacks up against Giact, InsureApp, Intellect SEEC, Kofax, Sureify, Tomorrow
- Five mobile strategies when adding e-signatures
- Why mobile apps must provide the same value as the customer portal
- The importance of multifactor authentication, detailed audit trails and tamper seals when supporting e-signature
Read The Report Now!
*Aite Report: Mobile Apps in Life Insurance: An Underutilized Channel, November 2017