Find out what happened when the GSA mandated 19,000 vendors use eSignLive (formally Silanis) e-signatures for billions of dollars worth of procurement contracts - a bold move towards the Agency's goal for a zero environmental footprint.
Case study highlights:
- GSA’s eOffer/eMod platform demonstrates the Agency’s commitment to environmental leadership and sustainability.
- Improved customer experience
- Dramatic reduction in the amount of paper processed
- Reduction of errors and ensuing delays
- Elimination of mail, fax and overnight delivery fees during the contracting process
- Reduced need for paper storage space
- No more lost or misplaced paper records
- Shortened process cycle times - preparation time for Schedule 70 applications reduced by at least half