Delivering an Omnichannel Customer Experience
Traditional methods of signing forms and documents are moving from paper to paperless, and banks are increasingly turning to e-signatures to better serve customers that are looking for modern, digital, convenient banking services.
This guide gives a comprehensive overview for how the digital route provided by OneSpan Sign enables banks to increase efficiency and productivity so that they can spend more time serving customer’s individual banking needs.
- Transform the customer experience online and in the branch
- E-Signature 101: Top banking questions answered
- Real customer case studies show how to improve compliance with error-free e-transactions
- Overview of best practices in e-signature security, deployment options, evidence, user experience & mobile support
- Flexible options for getting started
OneSpan Sign ensures a secure, digital signer experience across all channels and ultimately a higher adoption of banking. Download the Banker's Guide to Electronic Signature and learn how your organization can increase productivity and operational efficiencies for increased revenues and happier customers.