Electronic signature adoption in banking is strong and Celent expects the trend to remain constant. Banks are pleased by how fast e-signatures can be implemented, as well as how easily and securely a paper signature process can be automated.
This 37-page excerpt of Celent‘s Transforming The Signature – E-Signature Vendors in Banking 2017 offers unique insights into the current electronic signature market. It covers common features and functionality available, how the technology has matured, and compares e-signature vendors across the globe.
E-Signature Vendor Comparison
- Analysis of 11 e-signature vendor solutions with an detailed overview focused on technology, functionality, service capabilities, and customer base
- Deep dive comparison of eSignLive, DocuSign, Adobe Sign
- Review Celent’s e-signature vendors in banking checklist
- View the vendor consolidation timeline to better understand acquisitions over the past 5 years
- See Celent’s recommendations on where to get started
Download this analyst report now!