Digital and e-signature solutions boost automation for banks, reducing the costs incurred by paper-dependent processes, and enabling activities such as digital account opening.
Written by CEB, a best practice insight and technology company, this E-Signature Solutions Market Update for Retail Banking shares the state of digital and e-signature solutions, as well as implementation best practices to help financial institutions understand the key challenges and critical components associated with a new e-signature technology implementation.
eSignLive shares its perspective on these 5 questions about implementation:
- Who are the primary stakeholders in the implementation process?
- Where do you suggest financial institutions focus in compiling the key components of a compelling business case?
- What part of the implementation process is most difficult for financial institutions to get right or is a major stall point, and what best practices do you recommend for success in this area?
- What training is required to use or interact with the technology?
- What advice do you have for financial institutions who are considering near-term investment?
Read This Article!
For more information about CEB, visit their homepage here: cebglobal.com