Recorded On: November 12, 2015
- Keith Yun, AVP Standard Lines Strategic Initiatives, State Auto
- Jamie Steward, Solutions Architect, Agencyport
- Andrea Masterton, Director of Marketing,OneSpan
Policy sales and service are increasingly moving online. A robust web-based distribution platform combined with secure electronic signatures makes it possible for carriers to achieve an end-to-end digital process and as a result offer a better agent and customer experience. State Auto Insurance, a super-regional property casualty insurance company based in Columbus, OH, is a shining example of “digital done right”.
As of August 2015, State Auto has offered agents the ability to complete new business applications with customers completely online. The new digital process eliminates errors and reduces the time and cost of managing paper by as much as 90%.
Watch this complimentary webcast to hear how State Auto, working with Agencyport and OneSpan, was able to modernize and simplify its agent systems of engagement across all product lines. In this presentation you will learn:
- How to architect an integrated, seamless digital insurance experience
- Top e-signature and portal requirements to consider
- Digital workflow best practices for ease-of-use
- Change management best practices to achieve high adoption (State Auto reached 50% in only 10 days!)
The presentation closes with demonstrations of the agent workflow in a fully digital insurance application.