Beginner’s Guide to Electronic Signatures – our most popular resource, with more than 15,000 copies distributed!
This comprehensive, 38-page beginner’s guide to electronic signatures introduces important legal concepts and key considerations when creating digital business processes with e-signatures.
Highlights from the Beginner’s Guide:
- Legality, security, mobility basics
- Face-to-face and remote signature capture
- Case studies with ROI metrics for every channel: retail, F2F, online, call center, mobile and in-branch
- E-Signature connectors to popular applications and systems
- Insights from analysts: Forrester Research, Aberdeen Group and more
Get the guide here!