Beginner’s guide to electronic signatures – our most popular resource, with more than 15,000 copies distributed!
This comprehensive, 38-page beginner’s guide to electronic signatures introduces key concepts and considerations when creating digital business processes with e-signatures.
Highlights from the beginner’s guide to electronic signatures
- Insights from Forrester Research, Aberdeen Group and more
- Face-to-face and remote signature capture workflows
- Legality, security, mobility basics
- Case studies with ROI metrics for every channel: retail, F2F, online, call center, mobile and in-branch
- E-Signature use cases from GSA, BMW, US Bank
- E-Signature connectors to popular applications and systems
Download this eBook now!