SECURITY BEST PRACTICES FOR IMPLEMENTING E-SIGNATURES AND EVALUATING VENDORS
It is important to make sure your electronic signature provider meets the highest security standards. Security is at the core of a trusted digital experience between you, your employees and customers.
That means more than simply passing an audit. We recommend taking a broader view of e-signature security that also addresses:
- Choosing the appropriate level of authentication
- Protecting signatures and documents from tampering
- Making it easy to verify e-signed records
- Ensuring vendor-independent records
- Verifying the vendor has a consistent track record of protecting customer data
- Creating end-to-end trust through white-labeling and integration with your existing IAM framework
Includes a best practices checklist.