e-SignLive makes it possible to e-sign anywhere, anytime on any device. Our support for mobile leverages the unique capabilities of mobile tablets and phones for handwritten signature capture, extended e-evidence gathering and more.
By 2020, the majority of e-signature transactions will be launched from mobile devices.
Customer Experience Drives e-Signature Adoption, Forrester Research, Inc.
PREPARE, SEND AND SIGN
We offer the best signer experience on any platform with support for HTML5 and native apps.
- Capture handwritten signatures in a browser using fingertip or stylus
- Review documents in a browser – no download or app required
- Prepare documents and workflow prior to sending
- Device-optimized review of documents
SIGNATURE CAPTURE ON MOBILE DEVICES
The “use your own device” mobile signature capture feature in e-SignLive makes it possible to leverage signers’ personal mobile phones to capture handwritten signatures. No app, plug-ins or special hardware required. Make onboarding convenient and secure with any smartphone. A remote, personalized digital experience makes your organization easier to work with.
ADDITIONAL FACTOR USER AUTHENTICATION
e-SignLive can also leverage signer’s personal smartphones for additional “something that you have” factor authentication. e-SignLive can generate a one-time passcode that is sent to a signer’s mobile device as an SMS text message. The passcode is then entered prior to giving the signer access to the transaction.
Agents and advisors complete new business applications electronically in the field where online access might not always be available. Customers e-sign on the field representatives’ device.
EXTENDED MOBILE EVIDENCE
When electronic signature transactions occur on a mobile device, e-Signlive can capture additional evidence such as geo-location, pictures and video that become part of the process evidence and help further establish the signer’s digital footprint.
MOBILE FOR GOVERNMENT
Government employees and military personnel can electronically sign forms, task orders, requisitions, reviews, awards submissions and more on iPads, using a Common Access Card or a PIV card (smart card). Field-deployed government users do not have to wait to return to the office to keep the process moving forward.
SELECT MOBILE E-SIGNING USE CASES
- BMW Financial Services uses iPads at the dealership to have customers e-sign their retail finance contracts and end of lease agreements.
- RBC’s mobile retirement advisors use iPads to e-sign account opening paperwork. As a result, advisors can complete the process in one visit (instead of 3 on paper). The bank has reduced error rates by 75% and estimates it will save about $8 million in administrative costs annually.
- Le Grand Hôpital de Charleroi, a Belgian hospital that spans five sites, employs 4,400 people and is responsible for more than 400,000 annual patient consultations annually, uses e-SignLive on smartphones to shorten approvals and accelerate delivery of mission critical supplies.
- US Army personnel use iPads to sign task orders and order ammunition in the field.
Learn about e-Sign for Government – an iOS app designed specifically for government users.