The eSignLive Digital Lending Difference
Automate the lending process on a single platform built on decades of lending experience
Easy for consumers, dealers, lenders and investors to engage in the lending process. Delivers trusted and convenient user experiences to increase adoption and shorten transaction completion.
Integrates with leading Dealer Management Systems (DMS). Learn about our partnership with Open Dealer Exchange (ODE).
Compliant with the most stringent cloud and document security standards. Meets ESIGN, UETA, UCC Article 9 and TOLEC that set standards for electronic documents that are pooled, sold and securitized.
Provides a single platform with a wide range of data segregation and deployment options (SaaS in the cloud and on-premises) to meet your IT and business requirements.
Single Platform Solution
An end-to-end digital lending solution built on a single platform capable of managing the full spectrum of lending processes
- eSignLive’s eSignature service ensures that loan/lease documents and disclosures are electronically delivered and signed
- Consumers can e-sign with a simple click from any device
- eSignLive’s eVault Manager assures the tracking and secure storage of the authoritative copy of the eChattel contract
- Securely manage the transfer of contracts between various parties and other e-vaults via TOLEC
- Optionally leverage blockchain technology to record operations such as the registration of the loan to further strengthen compliance and audit
Easy to Use
An intuitive experience throughout the lending process to drive adoption and achieve high completion rates
- Deliver disclosures and documents in the closing package to borrowers across any channel and device.
- A white-labeled experience with your brand front and center ensures a trusted experience throughout the process.
- Pool digital assets and sell/transfer them to investors.
- Integration with leading Dealer Management Systems (DMS) to automate loan processing from dealer to lender.
- Out-of-the-box UI for accessing and managing documents in the eVault.
- Seamlessly transfer loans to other investors in the secondary market.
Meet legal, regulatory and IT compliance requirements out-of-the-box
- Full compliance with ESIGN, UETA and UCC Article 9 provides lenders peace of mind.
- eSignLive’s eVault Manager maintains a single, authoritative copy of the e-chattel contract and full chain of custody across the loan process.
- Tracks the transaction at every step, making it easy to demonstrate compliance.
- The only service provider to capture both a static AND a patented visual audit trail of the signing and closing process – as experienced by consumers.
- Replays all web and mobile screens presented.
- Flexible deployment architecture gives you control over how and where data and documents are stored.
- Deploy the solution in a public cloud, private cloud or on-premises according to your IT and business requirements.
Built on market-leading cloud infrastructure services and trusted by the some of the world’s most security-conscious organizations
State-of-the-art data centers with military-grade security of facilities.
Hosted on Amazon Web Service’s world-class cloud infrastructure services.
Compliant with the most stringent global security standards, including SOC 2.
Recognizes our commitment to maintain the strictest controls over cloud security and data protection.
Full document and database-level encryption using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption.
User access is strictly controlled by digital certificate credentials, which are required to access and execute registry operations in the eVault Manager.
Our solutions are built on decades of experience helping banks and lenders achieve paperless processes
15+ years helping organizations manage and track the lifecycle of financial assets.
Pioneering participant in industry standards associations such as MERS, MISMO and the Electronic Signatures and Records Association (ESRA).
Used by the world’s top banks and lenders, including Wells Fargo, US Bank and RBC Royal Bank. 12 of the top 20 North American banks use eSignLive for their most trusted B2C applications.
eSignLive is the preferred provider for CUNA, which represents over 6,200 credit unions in the U.S.
Scales quickly and cost-effectively across your organization as your needs grow
Supports multiple eVault databases on a single registry, allowing segregated storage for multiple lines of business.
Implement the solution as a shared service that can be easily accessed by any group or division.
Supports the TOLEC (Transfer of Location of Electronic Contracts) standard to facilitate transfers between internal & external e-vaults and to enable the control of digital assets in accordance with laws.
Registry-based operations provides high performance for large pooled operations.
Hosted on redundant infrastructures and provides a carrier-grade availability SLA of 99.999%. View up-time percentages.