IBM & eSignLive
About This Partner
eSignLive is IBM’s e-signature partner. E-Signatures enable a true digital business process by removing a key obstacle – the need for paper to obtain a signature – so transactions can be completed immediately, on any device.
Many eSignLive customers use IBM technologies, services and infrastructure to run their digital transactions. That may be in the cloud on SoftLayer, or on-premises with IBM technologies such as DB2 and WebSphere. Customers also have the ability to sign, index, archive and receive electronic documents using IBM Enterprise Content Management solutions such as FileNet in the cloud or on-premises.
Around the world, 96 percent of new eSignLive customers are turning to the cloud. Through a strategic relationship with IBM Cloud, eSignLive leverages the SoftLayer network of global data centers to enable customers to scale operations quickly and meet local data residency requirements. eSignLive runs on SoftLayer data centers in Canada, and in March 2016, public and private instances of eSignLive will be available on SoftLayer in Australia, the UK and Germany – with Japan, Singapore and Brazil to follow throughout the year. Learn more about IBM Cloud private cloud deployment options.
- Advanced Industry-optimized Status for Government, as a result of a joint enterprise win to supply the entire U.S. Army with a web-based e-forms solution that includes secure electronic signatures.
- Advanced Status PartnerWorld Industry Networks: eSignLive and IBM share many clients within financial services and insurance, including top tier insurance carriers and banks, such as U.S. Bank and RBC Royal Bank. Our joint customers have adopted e-signatures for e-contracting, account openings, lending, 401K transfers, onboarding and many other processes.
- IBM Global Financial Solutions’ Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA): eSignLive offers its e-signing and transferable records management capability as part of IBM’s SOA Foundation for banking. This integration helps protect the security and enforceability of e-signed records, and helps automate online banking applications via IBM’s Mortgage e-Collaboration solution.
- IBM ECM ValueNet Business Partner: With the integration of eSignLive and FileNet, customers can leverage IBM’s content management infrastructure to keep business applications completely electronic.
- Key ISV with PureSystems: eSignLive is the only e-signature application certified to run on PureSystems, an enterprise private cloud system optimized for rapid deployment, integration and scalability.
IBM Beacon Award Best Industry Solution for Banking (2013)
IBM Beacon Award Best Industry Solution for Insurance (2011)
IBM Business Transformation through Cloud Computing Award (2011)
IBM Banking Industry Solution Providing Business Value Finalist (2011)
IBM Lotus Chief Technology Officer Finalist (2010)
Supported IBM Solutions
IBM DB2 and AIX
Interfaces with WebSphere Portal Server
WebSphere Application Server & Middleware
IBM hardware (PureSystems, pSeries, Blades, Storage)
FileNet & IBM Content Manager
IBM Forms (client & server)
Certified for Insurance/Banking Frameworks
Certified for PureSystems
Case Studies, White Papers & Blogs
Joint customer Signature Mortgage
Canderel (real estate)
Government Technology News article: State of Vermont
E-Signature Tips from IBM & JCS
Top Reasons to Choose eSignLive & SoftLayer
Videos & Webcasts