Salesforce is one of the most flexible and powerful cloud-based CRM systems on the market.
By pairing electronic signature capability with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, your business can truly go paperless. If you’ve ever had to sign a contract with an organization that is not using e-signature technology, you are familiar with the additional work that can easily consume 30 minutes per interaction – open an email, print a document, sign it, scan it into digital format, convert it to PDF, email it to the vendor and archive it. Keeping the process digital saves these time-consuming tasks.
With eSignLive for Salesforce, sales teams can quickly obtain secure, legal and compliant e-signatures for contracts, documents and forms of all kinds. eSignLive for Salesforce handles many different scenarios, including:
- Multiple documents, signers and authentication methods (e.g., email, SMS text code and Q&A)
- Built-in reminders and expiration dates
- Defining the signing order
- Online and in-person signing
- Signing on mobile devices
- Two-way data flow – to & from Salesforce
- Reassigning the signature to a delegate or another authorized signer
It’s easy to get up and running with e-signatures in minutes – simply ask your Salesforce Administrator to download and install eSignLive for Salesforce.
Try eSignLive for Salesforce
- Sign up for a free eSignLive trial account (30-day)
- Install the eSignLive for Salesforce app from the Salesforce AppExchange
- Create your first eSignLive package from Salesforce!
By default, we start you off with one user license per account. If you need to add more users to your account, you can do so at any time by contacting your eSignLive Customer Success Representative.
eSignLive for Salesforce is built and supported by eSignLive by VASCO. Contact us today if you have any questions.