Be the first to rate this app
Nintex is a leading workflow and content automation solution that makes collaboration easier.
Pairing electronic signatures with Nintex removes the last traces of paper from your existing workflows. Whether you need an NDA or an HR contract signed, eSignLive for Nintex SharePoint lets you obtain secure and compliant e-signatures for your documents – all while keeping your workflows fully digital.
In Nintex Workflow for SharePoint, the eSignLive for Nintex SharePoint connector makes it easy to add configurable drag-and-drop e-signature actions to an existing workflow design, so you can customize and build a workflow that fits your e-signature needs.
Your signers can conveniently sign documents from anywhere, anytime and on any device quickly and easily.
- Customize existing Nintex workflows with drag-and-drop e-signature actions in Nintex Workflow Designer
- Save signed documents to a specified SharePoint library
- Evidence summary included to track the actions taken by signers
- Signing on mobile devices
eSignLive for Nintex SharePoint includes the following actions:
- Create and Send: Defines the eSignLive templates to be used, along with signer information and package settings. Automatically triggers documents to be sent to your signers.
- Check Status: Checks the status of e-signature transactions sent to signers.
- Download: Once the transaction is completed, e-signed documents can be automatically downloaded into a SharePoint library.
Typical Use Cases
Use your templates from eSignLive to satisfy the following use cases:
- Human Resources: Forms for recruitment, employee on-boarding, performance appraisals, policy administration, employee off-boarding
- Finance: Contract management, invoice processing, expense approvals
- Sales and Marketing: Contracts, NDAs
- Procurement: Vendor management forms
Integration available for Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2013 (on-premises)
Try eSignLive for Nintex SharePoint
- Sign up for a free eSignLive Sandbox account.
- Get your API key from your eSignLive Sandbox account (Go to your Profile at the top right and select “Admin”. Select “Integration” found on the left. Click the eye icon to unhide your API key).
- Install the eSignLive for Nintex SharePoint connector (click the “Get Nintex Workflow for SharePoint” on the right).
- Access the connector Installation Instructions and User Guide here.
- Add e-signatures to your workflows!
Supported and built by the community, for the community – eSignLive for Nintex SharePoint is a community connector that is a closed source connector created by a partner or member of the eSignLive Developer Community and contributed to the eSignLive eco-system. Customers and prospects using these connectors can post any questions or issues on the Developer Community Forums. As these are not part of the standard product offering, they are not subject to a normal product release cycle giving agility and flexibility to meet project timelines. They can be extended or customized to fit your project requirements by our Professional Services team.