Be the first to rate this app
Microsoft SharePoint® is a content management system that provides a central, web-based storage and collaboration space for documents.
By pairing electronic signature capability with SharePoint, business users can truly go paperless. If you’ve ever had to sign a document without using e-signature technology, you are familiar with the additional work that can easily consume 30 minutes – open an email, print a document, sign it, scan it into digital format, convert it to PDF, email it back and archive it. Keeping the process digital saves these time-consuming tasks.
With the eSignLive™ for SharePoint add-on, you can quickly obtain secure, legal and compliant e-signatures for contracts, documents and forms of all kinds. SharePoint users can access eSignLive from SharePoint to create packages and:
- Add documents from SharePoint libraries or upload from personal computer
- Add signers
- Place signature blocks and form fields
- Send packages for signing
- Check the status of the most recent activities through dashboard
While administrators can:
- Make eSignLive accessible for all or select parts of SharePoint
- Automate the package creation for users by creating templates that can be used by users to create packages
- Create reports to get a list of packages for a single or group of users within a selected time period
Try eSignLive for SharePoint
- Sign up for a free eSignLive Sandbox account
- Get your API key from your eSignLive Sandbox account (go to “Account” and click the “Unlock” button)
- Install the eSignLive for SharePoint add-on (click “Get it now” on the right)
- Create your first eSignLive package from SharePoint!
eSignLive for Microsoft SharePoint is built and supported by eSignLive by VASCO. Contact us today if you have any questions.