Be the first to rate this app
eIDVerifier uniquely confirms an applicant’s identity through a multiple-step process, protecting you and your customers from potential fraud-related losses.
As an identity verification and Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA) solution, eIDVerifier uniquely confirms an applicant’s identity through a multiple-step process, protecting you and your customers from potential fraud-related losses.
In a seamless environment, eSignLive and the eIDVerifier service simplify the verification process by confirming the signer’s identity as part of a secure, real-time process:
- The user information is captured by eSignLive and submitted to Equifax eIDVerifier.
- The eIDVerifier authentication engine returns a multiple-choice questionnaire compiled from information managed by consumer and business information sources. These questions can include elements from the user’s financial history. eSignLive displays the multiple choice questionnaire to the signer prior to gaining access to the signing ceremony.
- The signer completes and submits the multiple choice questionnaire.
Once the signer’s identity is confirmed, the consumer is able to move forward with the next steps for e-signing an online purchase, contract or agreement.
Dynamic KBA with eIDVerifier enables you to:
- Verify the signer’s online identity quickly and easily
- Save on costs associated with manual verification processes
- Reduce identity fraud and authorized online access
The Equifax eIDVerifier service in eSignLive does not require any integration and is supported in the U.S. (English and Spanish) and Canada (English and French). This new type of signer authentication can be used in conjunction with other authentication options such as email, SMS and Q&A.
This is a per-use, fee-based service add-in for our eSignLive SaaS solution. For pricing information, please contact your Sales Representative.