Be the first to rate this app
The eSignLive Print Driver allows you to easily send documents directly to eSignLive from 3rd party applications such as Office 365, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat and more.
PRINT TO ESIGNLIVE & SEND!
The Print Driver eliminates the need to manually upload your documents to eSignLive for preparation. If you’re able to print from your 3rd party application, you can use the eSignLive Print Driver to send your documents and forms to eSignLive for preparation and signing.
HOW IT WORKS
Follow these quick and easy steps to send documents directly to eSignLive from any application:
- Select “Send to eSignLive” from your application’s print menu
- Log in with your eSignLive credentials
- Name your transaction
- Apply an existing layout (optional)
- Click “OK” to send to eSignLive!
The Print Driver automatically converts your application’s document into PDF. Simply add the necessary signers, signature blocks, fields and send!
- Install the Print Driver locally on your desktop or across your company’s network.
- Connect to any instance of eSignLive whether on the cloud or on-premises
A universal connector
- Connect to eSignLive and e-sign from applications like Office 365, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat and more
- The eSignLive Print Driver acts like a printer and prepares any printable document for signing.
One-click transaction preparation
- Automate the package creation process by sending your documents directly to eSignLive from your 3rd party applications.
- Apply existing layouts to your document to automatically add pre-defined signature blocks and fields.
- Add one or several documents to an existing draft transaction or a new transaction.
- The eSignLive Print Driver is available at no cost to all eSignLive customers.
- Simply install the driver to take advantage of preparing packaging from any application.
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Compatible with all editions of eSignLive
- An internet connection to connect to eSignLive
View the eSignLive Print Driver User Guide for more details.