Be the first to rate this app
e-Sign for Government offers secure e-signing for mobile government employees and military personnel.
Government workers are increasingly using e-signatures to sign forms, task orders, requisitions and more on tablets and other mobile devices with digital certificates.
e-Sign for Government is a mobile e-signature application designed specifically with government users in mind. The app supports government employees and military personnel that routinely need to e-sign forms and documents using digital certificates stored on their Common Access Card (CAC) and PIV smart card. It provides a simple and secure way to prepare, send and sign mission-critical documents on the iPad and iPhone.
The signing ceremony takes place locally on your mobile device and the transaction can be completed even if no internet connection is available. Once connected, e-signed documents can be sent to other users by email for review and signing. You can also store documents or share with other users via online storage services (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and more).
- Prepare, send and sign PDF documents using your iPad or iPhone
- Import documents from email or the cloud using the native iOS “Open In” feature
- Import document images from your device’s photo library
- Add signature blocks and fields with your fingertips
- Support for tap-to-sign and handwritten signature capture methods
- Support for 3 types of authentication methods: CAC, self-signed certificates and CA-issued certificates
- iPad- and iPhone-optimized user experiences
- Operating system: Apple iOS
- Devices: iPad, iPhone
- Recipient requires the e-Sign for Government app to sign