Go Mobile with the New eSignLive iOS App!
Mobile | February 26, 2016
Mobile has changed the way organizations conduct business. They help employees be more productive, efficient and stay connected at all times. Sales professionals are no longer chained to their desks taking customer calls – they are out in the field closing deals on-the-go with their mobile devices. According to Forrester Research, employee mobile adoption is on the rise in the enterprise. In 2016, 61% of enterprise mobility decision-makers expect to roll out new mobile-based products and services; and 62% will increase their budgets to pay for more apps. Today, customers demand more convenient and flexible experiences from their vendors and suppliers. Onboarding has to be faster, more convenient and error-free. By adding e-signatures to your onboarding and e-contracting processes, you’ll be able to better attract, retain and engage with customers who are increasingly mobile savvy. To respond to this demand, eSignLive is excited to announce the release of its iOS app. It’s a powerful and convenient way of managing e-signature transactions on-the-go. The eSignLive mobile app allows you to upload documents from popular storage cloud services like Box and Google Drive, prepare documents for signature, and e-sign with a fingertip or click – all from your iOS device. [promotion id="21135"] iOS app from the App Store, these 5 simple steps will have you e-signing in minutes:
- Create a new transaction: Login to the app with your eSignLive login or create a new account. From the Dashboard, select "Create a new transaction". Name your new transaction.
- Add your document: Upload your document from your device or your cloud storage service (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive). Select "+ Documents" to add your documents for signing.
- Add your signers: Select "+ Signers" to add signers to the transaction. Add signers from your contact list or by entering your signer’s details on the fly. Select "Next".
- Prepare your documents for e-signature: On the Prepare page, drag and drop the signature blocks to the desired locations in the document. Hit "Send".
- eSign: Once the transaction is complete, your recipient will receive an email with the link to e-sign your document.