Webcast: Transforming the Account Opening & Onboarding Customer Journey
- Tiffani Montez, Retail Banking Senior Analyst – Aite Group
- Rahim Kaba, VP of Product Marketing – OneSpan
Financial institutions (FIs) have had to shift their business from one built on interacting with customers in brick-and-mortar locations to one that has become digital first. A number of technologies – digital identity verification, e-signature, biometrics, and more – are helping FIs reinvent how they interact with customers during the digital account opening and onboarding process. In this webinar, Tiffani Montez, Retail Banking Senior Analyst at the Aite Group, and OneSpan will discuss how banks and FIs can build secure and personalized experiences that allow them to grow their digital channels.
Topics will include:
- Insights from 24 in-depth interviews with senior executives at banks, vendors and consulting firms, as well as 1,400 consumers from various parts of the world
- Strategies to remove major points of friction in the account-opening and onboarding experience
- New and emerging technologies that can help FIs transform the account opening and onboarding experience
- Innovative and user-friendly approaches to meeting Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements
Webinar registrants will receive a complimentary copy of the report from the Aite Group titled, “Transforming the Digital Account-Opening and Onboarding Experience”.