At a Glance:
• E-Signature Pioneer: Founded in 1992, eSignLive (formerly Silanis Technology) introduced the world’s first out of the box, e-signature software.
• VASCO: eSignLive is part of VASCO Data Security International, Inc. – a leader in digital security solutions and services with more than 10,000 customers across 100 countries.
• Employees: VASCO employs nearly 600 employees in 23 countries.
• Leading Provider: eSignLive is the white-labeled solution behind some of the world’s leading brands, including IBM, BMW, Wells Fargo and RBC Royal Bank.
• Trusted for Consumer Transactions: eSignLive is used by 12 of the top 20 banks in North America, 7 of the top 20 P&C carriers in the U.S., and 7 of the top 20 life carriers in Canada.
• Military-Grade Security: The U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff and U.S. Army have been using eSignLive to securely sign their mission-critical documents for 20 years and 12 years respectively.
What We Do
VASCO is a global leader in trusted security with multi-factor authentication, transaction data signing, document e-signature and identity management solutions. Organizations rely on VASCO to provide secure access to their data and applications, manage user identifies, and verify online transactions.
eSignLive is an electronic signature solution that enables documents to be securely signed electronically on any device. Organizations use eSignLive to improve customer experience, increase productivity and reduce errors and costs by automating workflows and enforcing business rules throughout.
What Makes Us Different
Our Mission and Customer Focus
We pioneered the e-signature market in 1992 with the goal of making it easier and more efficient to get documents signed. We grew our business and became a leader by making customers our #1 priority and doing what it takes to make them successful in the long term. That’s why eSignLive has the highest customer satisfaction (98%) and retention (96%) rates in the industry.
24-Years of E-Signature Best Practices
eSignLive is the only solution to be built on more than two decades of e-signature best practices. So, organizations can be assured that they are getting a solution that’s easy to use and balances the highest levels of security, compliance, flexibility and scalability.
Our Products and Partners
eSignLive Professional Plan
The Professional Plan is a stand-alone, web service that enables organizations to start e-signing within minutes for only $20 per user per month. This plan is ideal for sender-initiated, ad-hoc workflows where business users are responsible for sending documents for signing. This plan also includes a mobile app and pre-built connectors for popular applications, like SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and Box.
eSignLive Enterprise Plan
The Enterprise Plan is powered by our API and SDKs, which enable organizations to integrate e-signatures into their web applications, mobile apps and core systems. This plan is ideal for automating high-volume, customer-facing transactions whereby documents are generated by the organization’s systems.
More than 50 partners support eSignLive as a mobile application, connector, plug-in, integrator and/or strategic alliance. Click here to find a partner.